Precautions for the WPC installation process
The main use of wood-plastic is to replace wood. The difference between wood-plastic and pine, poplar, eucalyptus and other natural wood is that it is a kind of wood that is synthesized from plastic and wood fiber. At present, wood-plastic composite products produced in China are woody. Most of the fiber content is more than 50%, mainly wood. There are some aliases for this material at home and abroad, such as “waterproof wood” and “environmental wood”. The global timber resources are severely strained. The floor provides a broad space for development. The following points should be noted during the installation process.
I. Cutting and drilling of wood plastic materials
1. It is recommended to use alloy saw blades and drill bits.
Tip: Saw blades (such as 45 cm in diameter and 18-24 teeth) are easier to cut.
2, wood-plastic profiles are very convenient to use, unlike wood, you do not have to consider the direction or knot of wood grain when using Furson wood-plastic profiles.
3. When drilling large or deep holes, it is necessary to periodically withdraw the drill bit to bring out the debris. Do not always want a one-time drilling.
II. on the installation of wood plastic materials
1. Under normal circumstances, when the wood-plastic profile is installed, the joist requires a span of 30-50 cm (depending on the size of the profile).
2, self-powered screws are durable, it is the first choice for installing wood-plastic profiles.
3. When using special screws for installation, you must drill holes beforehand. The diameter of the pre-drilled hole should be less than 3/4 of the diameter of the straight nail or screw.
4. When the profile width is greater than 10mm, each end should be fixed with two screws.
Shorter spacing may be required for installation under special conditions of use or under extreme load conditions, such as hot water baths.