1) High-quality raw materials and scientific formula The main raw materials of wood-plastic doors are PVC resin and high-quality wood powder. PVC resin uses medical-grade domestic famous brand products. Wood powder is provided by professional wood companies with high-quality wood powder. After classification, screening, grinding, Drying and coating to ensure the requirements of raw materials on finished products. The wood-plastic door formula system is equipped with a certain proportion of auxiliary materials, including stabilizers, foaming agents, modifiers, etc., and various ingredients are mixed in strict proportions to effectively ensure the product quality of foamed boards.
2) Production equipment The advanced production equipment is imported from foreign countries from the mixing system to the extrusion system. It ranks at the international advanced level and has a high degree of automation. The mixing equipment has the characteristics of accurate dosage, uniform mixing and high efficiency, which guarantees fundamentally. The stability of the product. Due to the high requirements of foam extrusion equipment for the production of wood-plastic foam doors, high-torque twin-screw extruders have been used, and components such as screws and barrels have been modified to adapt to the inner and outer surface crust of lignin and Uniform foaming to avoid charring of wood flour.
3) The leading thermal transfer technology uses thermal transfer technology to transfer various graphics on the extruded sheet, so that the product has a variety of high-end wood species and color. According to the popular varieties in the market, we have designed black walnut and ivory A variety of finishes such as white and wax wood are available for customers to choose from, and more than 50 interior door appearance designs are provided to meet the needs of modern consumers.
4) The raw materials for green environmentally-friendly wood-plastic suit doors are formed in one time under high temperature, high pressure, and vacuum conditions. The material does not contain formaldehyde. The secondary processing uses thermal transfer technology to avoid paint, and there is no toxic or harmful during production and use. The release of gas and odor is a human-friendly product that meets the environmental protection standards of modern interior decoration.
5) Water-proof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-mildew, insect-proof, non-deformation WPC products have the dual characteristics of wood and plastic, so the WPC door is especially suitable for indoor room doors, especially suitable for large temperature differences, humidity, and poor ventilation. Places, such as damp bathrooms, need anti-corrosion, mildew-proof, and rot-proof storage rooms.
6) Reasonable structure and high strength. The special design of the cavity structure guarantees the ideal internal structure of the wood-plastic foam material, coupled with excellent formula design and reasonable production technology, which guarantees the strength of the product.
7) Quick-installation structure, time-saving and labor-saving installation. The wood-plastic door adopts the quick-installation structure imported from Germany, and the door cover is extremely convenient to install.
8) Good thermal insulation and sound insulation. The materials used for wood-plastic suit doors have uniform and fine cells and a specially designed cavity structure, which guarantees lower thermal conductivity and better noise reduction performance than general plastic materials. After testing, the product has a heat transfer coefficient of 1W / m2.k, and its heat insulation performance reaches level I of GB / T16729-1997; the sound insulation performance level is level 6, with good heat insulation and sound insulation properties. 9) Good flame retardancy. The suit door does not support combustion in the presence of open flames, and will automatically extinguish when it is alive. After testing, the Longqiao WPC door has an oxygen index of 48, and its fire performance rating is B1. This performance of the Longqiao WPC door will greatly improve the fire safety of homes.