What is the raw material for making PE WPC granules-wood plastic composite?
The PE WPC profile extrusion line is suitable for producing the hollow/solid PE WPC profiles. This profile has the advantage of fireproof, waterproof, moisture proof, moth proof, mildew proof and environment friendly. It is mainly used for extruding outdoor decorative WPC profiles, such as gardening landscapes, outdoor landscapes, pallets etc.
Chemical name Tetra [β- (3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl) propionic acid] pentaerythritol ester, this product is a good antioxidant
2. Control viscosity and improve demolding
3. Improve the dispersion of mixed uniform filler
4. Improve internal flow of profiles
5. Eliminate edge tearing
6. Significantly increase extrusion speed
7. Reduce equipment torque and temperature, protect equipment and extend equipment life
Zinc stearate is a light white powder with a specific gravity of 1.095. It has a greasy feel, is insoluble in water, and is soluble in organic solvents such as hot ethanol, benzene and turpentine. It will decompose into stearic acid and the corresponding zinc salt in the presence of strong acids. The product is hygroscopic.